Country Risk Conferences
These conferences, organized by Coface, position you at the heart of discussions between international experts on economic and commercial matters, clarifying the management of your business.
We do this in around 20 countries each year. The Country Risk conference is held at the CNIT in Paris la Défense in January. This conference is open to all, with priority access reserved for our clients.
Our ambition is to help those involved in economic life in making their exporting and investment decisions.
Participants include French and foreign economists, company executives, bankers and academics.
Together they: review experiences over the past year, examine major trends in the world economy, evaluate their possible impact on companies’ situations.
Upcoming CONFERENCES 2014Coface in Luxemburg organizes its country risk conference in collaboration with Coface France in Paris the 21st January 2014. Want to participate ? Contact us !
- Colombia: March, 18th 2014, Bogota
- Estonia: March, 19th 2014, Talinn
- Latvia: March, 19th 2014, Riga
- Mexico: March, 20th 2014, Mexico
- Lithuania: March, 20th 2014, Vilnius
- Poland: March, 27th 2014, Warsaw
- Romania: April, 9th 2014, Bucharest
- Bulgaria: April, 10th 2014, Sofia
- Morocco: April, 17th 2014, Casablanca
- Argentina: April, 24 2014, Buenos Aires
- North America: May, 8th 2014, New York City
- Germany: May, 8th 2014, Mainz
- Austria: May, 13rd 2014, Vienna
- South Africa: May, 14th 2014, Johannesburg
- Brazil: May, 15th 2014, Sao Paulo
- Italia: May, 20th 2014 Milan
- Hungary: May, 21st 2014, Budapest
- Czech Republic: May, 28th 2014, Prague
- Chile: June, 5th 2014, Santiago
- United Kingdom: June 5th 2014, London
The other conferences for 2014 are:
Ecuador, Hong Kong, Portugal, Russia, Spain (Barcelona and Madrid), Switzerland, the Netherlands, and West Africa